[ View Forums | Start New Thread | Search ]     [ Join | Login ]     en
Graffiti: Cert X peice ( [Expand] [RevSort] )
Post New Message in Thread   [Lock  Move  Delete  Archive]
  09 Jun 04 01:33 PM | Edit Reply | Cert X peice
taki183
586 Posts

Ignore User
the 1 @ the festival theatre has been painted over wi white emultion!
  09 Jun 04 06:59 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Cert X peice
duncan
900 Posts
Glasgow
Ignore User
Posted by Nuk:the 1 @ the festival theatre has been painted over wi white emultion!

I wonder who would do such a thing and why. That's been up there for ages, and was still up last weekend
  09 Jun 04 07:14 PM | Edit Reply | `
KingGhidra
1340 Posts
...Three
Ignore User
t'was dyems...he's gone over it with some promotional stuff for his abdominal showmen thing...which is a bit anoying cus it's basically a big club flyer, with nice letters, but it's just black n' white...no attempt to burn it what so ever...it's not even a piece really...

...that said i did think it was about time that wall was put back into circlulation...cert's dominated for ages now...
  09 Jun 04 07:19 PM | Edit Reply | RE: `
taki183
586 Posts

Ignore User
Posted by KingGhidra:t'was dyems...he's gone over it with some promotional stuff for his abdominal showmen thing...which is a bit anoying cus it's basically a big club flyer, with nice letters, but it's just black n' white...no attempt to burn it what so ever...it's not even a piece really...

...that said i did think it was about time that wall was put back into circlulation...cert's dominated for ages now...

yeh n he used the white emultion 2 do a peice jus' round the corner . it must on been painted last night coz i was up there yesterday and all i saw was a white wall
  10 Jun 04 12:10 AM | Edit Reply | RE: `
achetwo
1004 Posts
Edinburgh
Ignore User
Posted by Nuk:
Posted by KingGhidra:t'was dyems...he's gone over it with some promotional stuff for his abdominal showmen thing...which is a bit anoying cus it's basically a big club flyer, with nice letters, but it's just black n' white...no attempt to burn it what so ever...it's not even a piece really...

i did ma usual 'twist neck round lookin out bus window to see if the piece has changed' manouvre, to my surprise i saw it was so i headed up to see... it's no bad and i think the good thing is that that wall will be painted again after the 11th cos the piece won't be 'valid' anymore! ghidra i'll call you tomorrow night or something if you're up for going to see the abdominals?

i reckon it's good that walls back in being painted, let's face it no-one was gonna burn it.
  10 Jun 04 12:12 AM | Edit Reply | x
wtF
699 Posts
Glasgow
Ignore User
aaaaache

u got msn?

noone else in the world is awake!!
  10 Jun 04 12:27 AM | Edit Reply | RE: x
FORUMPOLICE
509 Posts
glasgow
Ignore User
Posted by WhatTheFunk:aaaaache

u got msn?

the forum police never sleeps
  10 Jun 04 12:27 AM | Edit Reply | RE: x
wtF
699 Posts
Glasgow
Ignore User
Posted by FORUMPOLICE:

u got msn?

the forum police never sleeps

hardcore.
  10 Jun 04 09:59 AM | Edit Reply | RE: x
achetwo
1004 Posts
Edinburgh
Ignore User

u got msn?

i ain't posting it on here... email me yours? ache97@graffiti.net
  10 Jun 04 11:45 AM | Edit Reply | a link???
STEVE1963ANDAHALF
142 Posts
shytehill
Ignore User
any chance of seeing this cert x peice?
  10 Jun 04 01:42 PM | Edit Reply | RE: a link???
taki183
586 Posts

Ignore User
Posted by semtexinthecity:any chance of seeing this cert x peice?

i try get a photo
  11 Jun 04 05:09 PM | Edit Reply | tdk
KingGhidra
1340 Posts
...Three
Ignore User
not a great photo...but u get the idea...

http://photos.fotango.com/p/eba00427804f00000045.jpg
  11 Jun 04 07:32 PM | Edit Reply | RE: tdk
taki183
586 Posts

Ignore User
Posted by KingGhidra:not a great photo...but u get the idea...

http://photos.fotango.com/p/eba00427804f00000045.jpg

this is what the boards look like now
http://www.duncancumming.co.uk/forum/thread.cfm?TID=1094
  12 Jun 04 11:56 AM | Edit Reply | RE: awful
INR0
57 Posts

Ignore User
Posted by spacemonkey:thats fucking awful, what a shite sell-out of a piece!! cert:x should kick dyems ass.. lets see some beef up in this bitch, mo-fo!

you could say that about anyone who painted over it, as ache said, no one was going to burn it, and it was just a matter of time before someone did go over it, it was there since last summer i think.
  20 Jun 04 02:11 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Cert X peice
STEVE1963ANDAHALF
142 Posts
shytehill
Ignore User
Posted by duncan:
Posted by Nuk:the 1 @ the festival theatre has been painted over wi white emultion!

I wonder who would do such a thing and why. That's been up there for ages, and was still up last weekend

Duncan, did you get a photo of it when it was up? (the kings photo is ok but its a bit like trying to appreciate music on a shortwave radio or something!) I think ive looked at every photo on the site now and cant seem to find it.

Also, can anyone tell me what sort of music Dyems does? or is he just one of these people that plays other peoples records one after the other without any gaps inbetween?

0 8 0 0 r e v e r s e, do i have to spell it out for you? --- yes young chick who used to be in neighbours and then went on to moderate shortlived pop fame then dissapeared. I want you to spell it out for me in extreme detail *drools*QUOTE>
  20 Jun 04 02:22 PM | Edit Reply | ...tdh
INR0
57 Posts

Ignore User
there isnt a photo of the cert x piece on the site, but apparantly duncan does have a photo..
  20 Jun 04 02:29 PM | Edit Reply | RE: ...tdh
STEVE1963ANDAHALF
142 Posts
shytehill
Ignore User
Posted by INR0:there isnt a photo of the cert x piece on the site, but apparantly duncan does have a photo..
Ah, keeping the really good shit for percy is he?
  20 Jun 04 03:55 PM | Edit Reply | doodleyistomy
INR0
57 Posts

Ignore User
i suppose he is eh...
  21 Jun 04 08:14 PM | Edit Reply | RE: ...tdh
duncan
900 Posts
Glasgow
Ignore User
Posted by INR0:there isnt a photo of the cert x piece on the site, but apparantly duncan does have a photo..

i've got a photo of it, it's one of the ones i need to scan in (lots of old stuff).... someday i'll get round to this
  21 Jun 04 08:33 PM | Edit Reply | diems / eats
derm
221 Posts

Ignore User
nice wall boys, just went passed and saw yer new pieces.

derm
  21 Jun 04 08:41 PM | Edit Reply | derm?
phINK
30 Posts
edinburgh
Ignore User
derm man you work in subway? phink,phinker,phinking ............
  21 Jun 04 09:22 PM | Edit Reply | RE: derm?
derm
221 Posts

Ignore User
Posted by phinker:derm man you work in subway? phink,phinker,phinking ............

subway?

i fink not
  21 Jun 04 11:33 PM | Edit Reply | RE: derm?
achetwo
1004 Posts
Edinburgh
Ignore User
i fink not

neiver do i, it's overrated...
Post New Message in Thread   [Lock  Move  Delete  Archive]

duncancumming.co.uk | Forum | Contact Me | 0 forum user online: