[ View Forums | Start New Thread | Search ]     [ Join | Login ]     en
Graffiti: Yo, PIST ONE "SCN" KREW here and a wana know were ( [Expand] [RevSort] )
Post New Message in Thread   [Lock  Move  Delete  Archive]
  04 Apr 05 07:25 PM | Edit Reply | Yo, PIST ONE "SCN" KREW here and a wana know were else except shakewell and 7th supply paint in GLAS
pist1
3 Posts
Glasgow
Ignore User
ORITE i wana know were u cn get paint except 7th and shakewell in glasgow?????? asap

PIST ONE "SCN" KREW
  04 Apr 05 07:57 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Yo, PIST ONE
UnExpected
227 Posts
glasgow
Ignore User
defunkt in the west end i think
  05 Apr 05 12:49 AM | Edit Reply | RE: Yo, PIST ONE
NEMS
261 Posts

Ignore User
yea defunkt got it. pist dont go fuckin up kelvingrove again mate. try somewhere a bit less embarasing next time.
  05 Apr 05 05:51 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Yo, PIST ONE
Defter
13 Posts

Ignore User
wasnt that bad for a first peice , second actually coz the chrome one was first. Lots better than the one that was there before. It was all worn away and shit.
  05 Apr 05 11:47 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Yo, PIST ONE
NEMS
261 Posts

Ignore User
the wan he went ova was better than his man!
  06 Apr 05 12:14 AM | Edit Reply | RE: Yo, PIST ONE
Lot2k5
29 Posts

Ignore User
NEMS wrote:
the wan he went ova was better than his man!

got any pics, of either?
  06 Apr 05 01:32 AM | Edit Reply | RE: Yo, PIST ONE
NEMS
261 Posts

Ignore User
na man but the one he went over was a big orange throwy which wasnt great but still btter. it dont really matter as it will be done over fairly soon mes thinks.
  06 Apr 05 01:46 AM | Edit Reply | RE: Yo, PIST ONE
Lot2k5
29 Posts

Ignore User
NEMS wrote:
na man but the one he went over was a big orange throwy which wasnt great but still btter. it dont really matter as it will be done over fairly soon mes thinks.

kk cool, im not from scotland so i wont of seen any of this lol. if anyones got any pics then itd be cool, im not obsessin over it just intrested...
  06 Apr 05 01:57 AM | Edit Reply | RE: Yo, PIST ONE
ItsAllAboutTheStyle
558 Posts

Ignore User
pist1 wrote:
ORITE i wana know were u cn get paint except 7th and shakewell in glasgow?????? asap
I think i may have blasted over it on saturday. Don't blame me, blame two bottles of wine. I didn't like the 3d.
  06 Apr 05 01:58 AM | Edit Reply | RE: Yo, PIST ONE
ItsAllAboutTheStyle
558 Posts

Ignore User
pist1 wrote:
ATM discount store. Fuck yer monster and yer belton. Sweet just spray for 1.99 a tin.
  06 Apr 05 01:40 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Yo, PIST ONE
wtF
699 Posts
Glasgow
Ignore User
pist1 wrote:

go to b&q and buy some emulsion paint. then go and paint over every crappy mess you have made on any wall and do us all a favour.

oh and while your at it....give up..
  06 Apr 05 01:53 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Yo, PIST ONE
UnExpected
227 Posts
glasgow
Ignore User
wtF wrote:
pist1 wrote:

go to b&q and buy some emulsion paint. then go and paint over every crappy mess you have made on any wall and do us all a favour.

oh and while your at it....give up..

nice of you to encourage the youngsters of the graff scene! haha
  06 Apr 05 04:26 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Yo, PIST ONE
wtF
699 Posts
Glasgow
Ignore User
Theres a huge difference between "youngsters of the graff scene" and stupid little toys who start writing because they want to dress like a stereotypical writer and try and be what they think is cool. It bugs me….an awful lot.
  06 Apr 05 05:55 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Yo, PIST ONE
pist1
3 Posts
Glasgow
Ignore User
m8, i aint around coz a wana be a toy and dress like a mutherfukin painter, i will paint and dress the way a want, and u aint seen shit of mine, so dnt tripp!, + am sure u r sound but dnt b a fukin knob
  06 Apr 05 07:41 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Yo, PIST ONE
UnExpected
227 Posts
glasgow
Ignore User
wtF wrote:
Theres a huge difference between "youngsters of the graff scene" and stupid little toys who start writing because they want to dress like a stereotypical writer and try and be what they think is cool. It bugs me….an awful lot.
yup sounds like it.
  06 Apr 05 09:59 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Yo, PIST ONE
Defter
13 Posts

Ignore User
You can't expect us to be really amazin If we just started. No one can be instantly good.You're probably really decent people , but itsn highly doubtful any of you , when first startin out were really good, so give us a break eh?
  06 Apr 05 10:11 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Yo, PIST ONE
MrWonka
767 Posts
The Chocolate Factory
Ignore User
Defter wrote:
You can't expect us to be really amazin If we just started. No one can be instantly good.You're probably really decent people , but itsn highly doubtful any of you , when first startin out were really good, so give us a break eh?

Maybe people would go easier on you if you would look at or do a search for older threads. I posted a thread months back with a list of all the main shops in Scotland that stock graffiti paints because this question was asked so much.

And if you're no' good then stop whining about how you're no' good and go an' get good.
  06 Apr 05 10:15 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Yo, PIST ONE
makeshiftpatriot
87 Posts

Ignore User
theres a happy medium to be sought after here,

to the new folks----> dont come onto internet forums biggin each other up and asking daft questions. GO OUTSIDE AND LEARN. the only way anyone is gonna give a shit about what you say is if you get up and get style.
till then, keep your mouth openings to a minimum and let the paint talk.

to the "not so" new folks------>there's no point being wide. you've all been a toy once. in fact, i'd wager some of the people who have been dishing out abuse on this forum havent even lifted a can before. just petty beef merchants.
BUT HEY, thats DC forum for ya......
  06 Apr 05 10:32 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Yo, PIST ONE
Defter
13 Posts

Ignore User
Wonka I checked the window that displays users post , and I could not find that thread.

Also I used the search function and could not find anything.
  06 Apr 05 10:35 PM | Edit Reply | Yo, PIST ONE
MrWonka
767 Posts
The Chocolate Factory
Ignore User
Defter wrote:
Wonka I checked the window that displays users post , and I could not find that thread.

Also I used the search function and could not find anything.

It's the second top thread in the FAQ forum!

Here it is anyway, http://www.duncancumming.co.uk/forum/thread.cfm?TID=1675[Edited by MrWonka on 06 Apr 05 10:36 PM]
  06 Apr 05 10:54 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Yo, PIST ONE
Defter
13 Posts

Ignore User
Thanks mate.much appreciated.
  07 Apr 05 12:18 AM | Edit Reply | RE: Yo, PIST ONE
NEMS
261 Posts

Ignore User
there apears to be some damage done to your paintin there now pist!
  07 Apr 05 08:09 AM | Edit Reply | RE: Yo, PIST ONE
wtF
699 Posts
Glasgow
Ignore User
makeshiftpatriot wrote:

to the "not so" new folks------>there's no point being wide. you've all been a toy once. in fact, i'd wager some of the people who have been dishing out abuse on this forum havent even lifted a can before. just petty beef merchants.
BUT HEY, thats DC forum for ya......

ive never painted and dont intend to... does that make me a petty beef merchant? No. If anything it means i can have a fair and unbiased view of graffiti, old and new. And yes, i do know ALOT about it, and people on here will vouch for that.

And as for pist, yes i have seen your stuff and its pants. And next time your tryin to paint a dub, dont let my friends take your paint... u just get slagged for it afterwards.
  07 Apr 05 03:09 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Yo, PIST ONE
ItsAllAboutTheStyle
558 Posts

Ignore User
Let's face it pist, you're not in the game for destruction or pleasure, your in it so that you can:
1. Say 'dude' and get away with it.
2. Wear your trousers at your knees.
3. Say to people im 'mentalhardcorewannabeoner HATE krue' wanna sign my sketchbook, sorry autograph book.
4. Show your talentless pals all the hardcore graffers that have signed your shitty blackbook.
5. Do one shitty trackside in muirend every month or two and then boast about it on monday morning in school.
6. Buy 6 tins for £20 and use 2 of them for some shitty bitten dub and give the rest to other writers in an attempt to gain fame, when actually you've just been robbed.
7. Start up a crew with your fellow 'part time taggers'
8. Get caught bombing with your sweet posterman in whitecraigs and get taken home by the police.
9. Decide that freestyling is a much safer bet as your mummy's grounded you for a month and go out and buy sum oversized white suede disaster from the hip-hop shop.
10. Find out that you're too stupid to rap and give that up too.

I wish people would get some fucking talent or get out of graff.
  07 Apr 05 04:54 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Yo, PIST ONE
MrWonka
767 Posts
The Chocolate Factory
Ignore User
ItsAllAboutTheStyle wrote:
Let's face it pist, you're not in the game for destruction or pleasure, your in it so that you can:
1. Say 'dude' and get away with it.
2. Wear your trousers at your knees.
3. Say to people im 'mentalhardcorewannabeoner HATE krue' wanna sign my sketchbook, sorry autograph book.
4. Show your talentless pals all the hardcore graffers that have signed your shitty blackbook.
5. Do one shitty trackside in muirend every month or two and then boast about it on monday morning in school.
6. Buy 6 tins for £20 and use 2 of them for some shitty bitten dub and give the rest to other writers in an attempt to gain fame, when actually you've just been robbed.
7. Start up a crew with your fellow 'part time taggers'
8. Get caught bombing with your sweet posterman in whitecraigs and get taken home by the police.
9. Decide that freestyling is a much safer bet as your mummy's grounded you for a month and go out and buy sum oversized white suede disaster from the hip-hop shop.
10. Find out that you're too stupid to rap and give that up too.

I wish people would get some fucking talent or get out of graff.

Karrma!
  07 Apr 05 07:21 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Yo, PIST ONE
NEMS
261 Posts

Ignore User
thats quite the impresive list there. like your new dub style 'itsallaboutthestyle' its smart.
Post New Message in Thread   [Lock  Move  Delete  Archive]

duncancumming.co.uk | Forum | Contact Me | 1 forum user online: + 1 guest