[ View Forums | Start New Thread | Search ]     [ Join | Login ]     en
Graffiti: Wheatpaste Recipe? ( [Expand] [RevSort] )
Post New Message in Thread   [Lock  Move  Delete  Archive]
  09 Feb 07 10:35 PM | Edit Reply | Wheatpaste Recipe?
Stayne
4 Posts
Preston
Ignore User
anyone got any wheatpaste recipe's i can use cus ive heard theres a few a round and i dont know which is best so what do you use and how well does it work?

Write to change? Nah. we just do it for the buzz.
  09 Feb 07 11:14 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Wheatpaste Recipe?
Dotse
97 Posts
Glasgow
Ignore User
Wheat paste

Prepare 1 cup (2.4 dl) of very hot water. Make a thin mixture of 3 tablespoons (45 ml) of white flour and cold water. Pour the cold mixture slowly into the hot water while stirring constantly. Bring to a boil. When it thickens, allow to cool. Smear on like any other glue. For slightly better strength, add 1 tablespoon (15 ml) of sugar after the glue is thickened. After using a portion, reheat the remaining in a covered jar or container to sterilize it for storage or keep refrigerated. If wheat flour is not available, other flours will work.
  10 Feb 07 10:16 AM | Edit Reply | RE: Wheatpaste Recipe?
Stayne
4 Posts
Preston
Ignore User
thancks dotse, you do wheatpasting?
  10 Feb 07 12:51 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Wheatpaste Recipe?
Dotse
97 Posts
Glasgow
Ignore User
i've done a couple of posters and characters but i normally use wheatpaste for some canvasses i do
  12 Feb 07 01:29 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Wheatpaste Recipe?
Stayne
4 Posts
Preston
Ignore User
Also im just wondering if actual wallpaper paste is just as good? if not is there any way i can make it so it is!???
  13 Feb 07 01:20 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Wheatpaste Recipe?
KDoG
31 Posts
Republic of K DoG
Ignore User
that recipe is fine, but smash up some glass until it looks like little diamonds, then crush them up and strip them into the wheatpaste mix.
Benefit is = it'll fuck up any kind of tools the vandal patrol use to get them down again.
  13 Feb 07 02:05 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Wheatpaste Recipe?
Stayne
4 Posts
Preston
Ignore User
Thancks for the tip XD awesome
  14 Feb 07 01:29 AM | Edit Reply | RE: Wheatpaste Recipe?
gettinup
178 Posts
glasgow
Ignore User
KDoG wrote:
that recipe is fine, but smash up some glass until it looks like little diamonds, then crush them up and strip them into the wheatpaste mix.
Benefit is = it'll fuck up any kind of tools the vandal patrol use to get them down again.

thats a fuckin stupid idea, dont be fuckin about with crushed/powdered glass, all it takes is for you to breath in a tiny tiny amount of it and your dead in 48 hours. this is a fact, if you are 100% helbent on fuckin around with crushed glass, make sure you wear a mask until its well cleared away.

peace
  15 Feb 07 05:38 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Wheatpaste Recipe?
KDoG
31 Posts
Republic of K DoG
Ignore User
whys that a "fuckin stoopid idea?" if u put somethin up with wheatpaste you know the squad are gonna be chiseling it down within 24 hours. If you add glass to the mixture then it makes their jobs a fuckin lot harder and fucks up their tools in the process.
  15 Feb 07 05:57 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Wheatpaste Recipe?
vimto
187 Posts
yugoslavia
Ignore User
its a stupid idea because its gonna come down one way or another, they dont care if it takes 10 hours and a whole bunch of tools, those guys get paid by the hour and really couldnt careless, so way waste time doing silly things like grinding glass?
  15 Feb 07 06:05 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Wheatpaste Recipe?
gettinup
178 Posts
glasgow
Ignore User
KDoG wrote:
whys that a "fuckin stoopid idea?"

did you actually not read the rest of my post?

you can fuck up theyre machinery at the cost of your health and maybe even your life. theyll just buy another machine or get it fixed. doesnt sound like a very good deal to me.
  15 Feb 07 06:15 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Wheatpaste Recipe?
gettinup
178 Posts
glasgow
Ignore User
oh aye and they steam wheatpasted posters off, it wouldnt even pose a problem.
  17 Feb 07 05:14 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Wheatpaste Recipe?
KDoG
31 Posts
Republic of K DoG
Ignore User
I dont reckon one council has more than a couple of steamers in any given area.
Put the posters up big in high spots and they wouldn;t be able to lug a steamer to get to it.
Post New Message in Thread   [Lock  Move  Delete  Archive]

duncancumming.co.uk | Forum | Contact Me | 1 forum user online: + 1 guest