[ View Forums | Start New Thread | Search ]     [ Join | Login ]     en
Pictures: Steel ( [Expand] [RevSort] )
Post New Message in Thread   [Lock  Move  Delete  Archive]
  09 Oct 09 11:47 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Steel
JME
567 Posts
BOY BETTER KNOW
avatar
Ignore User
kulture wrote:
haha, I don't understand anything you say, you say you contribute to a certain part of the Glasgow scene... What the fuck are you talking about, last time I actually saw anything from you was at least 4 month ago, what is this certain part of the scene? invisible graffiti??


nah you contribute to the invisible graffiti , if you actually did something for the graff scene i would show you , but since your a little toy who sits on his arse , then you will see fuck all
  09 Oct 09 11:48 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Steel
JME
567 Posts
BOY BETTER KNOW
avatar
Ignore User
youknowme wrote:
CLOSED, why do you always bring up peoples names ? that's wide mate. your the one that's pure suspicious about getting caught because you thing you'r bait. so don't bait up other people. I think if they wanted there names on a forum they would put there username as it.


cool
  10 Oct 09 11:38 AM | Edit Reply | RE: Steel
DrZoidberg
2052 Posts
Glasgow.
avatar
Ignore User
So predictable, you didn't answer my question, all you ever do is repeat and repeat and repeat the same shite over and over and over again, your pretty pathetic thinking you can slag taio, he has style, you don't
  10 Oct 09 12:30 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Steel
JME
567 Posts
BOY BETTER KNOW
avatar
Ignore User
kulture wrote:
So predictable, you didn't answer my question, all you ever do is repeat and repeat and repeat the same shite over and over and over again, your pretty pathetic thinking you can slag taio, he has style, you don't


he has style, you don't- and you do ?

i dont need to answer your questions ya wee dick
  10 Oct 09 03:43 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Steel
DrZoidberg
2052 Posts
Glasgow.
avatar
Ignore User
CLOSED wrote:
kulture wrote:
So predictable, you didn't answer my question, all you ever do is repeat and repeat and repeat the same shite over and over and over again, your pretty pathetic thinking you can slag taio, he has style, you don't


he has style, you don't- and you do ?

i dont need to answer your questions ya wee dick


I'm not bringing myself into the fucking argument, I don't have style, but I don't go about pissing off people better than me(dont make me laugh and say yourself) you don't answer my questions cause your a tit and have no argument and just come on here to beef with people better than you
  10 Oct 09 04:11 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Steel
JME
567 Posts
BOY BETTER KNOW
avatar
Ignore User
kulture wrote:
CLOSED wrote:
kulture wrote:
So predictable, you didn't answer my question, all you ever do is repeat and repeat and repeat the same shite over and over and over again, your pretty pathetic thinking you can slag taio, he has style, you don't


he has style, you don't- and you do ?

i dont need to answer your questions ya wee dick


I'm not bringing myself into the fucking argument, I don't have style, but I don't go about pissing off people better than me(dont make me laugh and say yourself) you don't answer my questions cause your a tit and have no argument and just come on here to beef with people better than you


i dont answer your questions cos i dont need to

your the tit who answers mine , now do me a favour and dont speak to me, or involve yourself in any arguments i have
  11 Oct 09 07:18 AM | Edit Reply | RE: Steel
VeronicaMars
1258 Posts
GLA
avatar
Ignore User
This is the most ridiculous arguement ever. More importantly am in a mcdos toilet rite now on ma iPhone doin the most mwi shit ever.
  11 Oct 09 12:31 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Steel
beer
247 Posts
GLASGOW
avatar
Ignore User
Hectorr wrote:
This is the most ridiculous arguement ever. More importantly am in a mcdos toilet rite now on ma iPhone doin the most mwi shit ever.


good for you have fun in the toilet
  11 Oct 09 01:24 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Steel
cctvsteve
403 Posts

avatar
Ignore User
Hectorr wrote:
This is the most ridiculous arguement ever. More importantly am in a mcdos toilet rite now on ma iPhone doin the most mwi shit ever.


hahaahha <3
  11 Oct 09 02:33 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Steel
Meg
92 Posts
Quahog
avatar
Ignore User
Hectorr wrote:
This is the most ridiculous arguement ever. More importantly am in a mcdos toilet rite now on ma iPhone doin the most mwi shit ever.


chek u wi yur ipone ya posh wnker a fkin hte u ya gypsy
  11 Oct 09 02:34 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Steel
Meg
92 Posts
Quahog
avatar
Ignore User
TISE wrote:
kulture wrote:
TISE wrote:
nice set kenneth!
saw taio an someother rudeboy painting the other day at the boards hispiece definately has style, theres a gd charac too!


Was it not Droe and Arak ? or was taio there aswell


definately droe and arak, thought there was three people tho and saw tiao sprayed next to it...
mite be wrong tho


thr fukin shyt lyk sumin ths reely shyt lololololol
  11 Oct 09 06:56 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Steel
VeronicaMars
1258 Posts
GLA
avatar
Ignore User
Meg wrote:


chek u wi yur ipone ya posh wnker a fkin hte u ya gypsy


posh wanker ? its called havin a job.
  11 Oct 09 10:06 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Steel
MACB
811 Posts

Ignore User
Hectorr wrote:
Meg wrote:


chek u wi yur ipone ya posh wnker a fkin hte u ya gypsy


posh wanker ? its called havin a job.


can a posh wanker be a gypsy?
  13 Oct 09 01:01 AM | Edit Reply | Steel
87cents
21 Posts

Ignore User
Everyone needs to shut the fuck up and jizz over tiny bits of graff on trains...




[Edited by HonourAmongstThieves on 13 Oct 09 01:05 AM]
[Edited by KingGhidra on 14 Oct 09 03:09 PM]
  13 Oct 09 09:43 AM | Edit Reply | RE: Steel
DrZoidberg
2052 Posts
Glasgow.
avatar
Ignore User
would be good if we could see them?
  13 Oct 09 11:41 AM | Edit Reply | RE: Steel
VeronicaMars
1258 Posts
GLA
avatar
Ignore User
I'm jizzin at the flickr logo
  13 Oct 09 06:06 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Steel
SaxonHype
531 Posts

avatar
Ignore User
Hectorr wrote:
I'm jizzin at the flickr logo


the fill is just so clean
  13 Oct 09 08:42 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Steel
87cents
21 Posts

Ignore User
i can see them
  14 Oct 09 12:21 AM | Edit Reply | RE: Steel
beer
247 Posts
GLASGOW
avatar
Ignore User
HonourAmongstThieves wrote:
i can see them


shut up arsehole naw u canny
  14 Oct 09 12:58 AM | Edit Reply | RE: Steel
JME
567 Posts
BOY BETTER KNOW
avatar
Ignore User
that ride er is been going about for a wee while tryd to flick it before

cunts walking infront of me whilst taking a picture
  14 Oct 09 03:50 AM | Edit Reply | RE: Steel
misterwobble
429 Posts
ibrox
Ignore User
JimiHendrix wrote:
HonourAmongstThieves wrote:
i can see them


shut up arsehole naw u canny



hahahaha
exactly what i thought
  14 Oct 09 02:55 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Steel
87cents
21 Posts

Ignore User
They're both there.
Ones Vigo and ones Ride.
  14 Oct 09 04:08 PM | Edit Reply | Steel
chrome
111 Posts
glasgow
Ignore User


this IS glasgow, found on another forum
[Edited by chrome on 14 Oct 09 04:09 PM]
  14 Oct 09 04:12 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Steel
chrome
111 Posts
glasgow
Ignore User
  14 Oct 09 04:19 PM | Edit Reply | Steel
chrome
111 Posts
glasgow
Ignore User





[Edited by chrome on 14 Oct 09 04:24 PM]
  14 Oct 09 06:34 PM | Edit Reply | Steel
JME
567 Posts
BOY BETTER KNOW
avatar
Ignore User
shnibbles
[Edited by jme on 18 Oct 09 07:16 PM]
  14 Oct 09 06:43 PM | Edit Reply | Steel
JME
567 Posts
BOY BETTER KNOW
avatar
Ignore User
chrome wrote:


this IS glasgow, found on another forum
[Edited by chrome on 14 Oct 09 04:09 PM]


THIS COULD BE GLASGOW , BUT WHO CARES
[Edited by jme on 18 Oct 09 07:17 PM]
  14 Oct 09 06:56 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Steel
Gunghoe
1536 Posts

avatar
Ignore User
More Glasgow steel, good photos guys
  14 Oct 09 09:31 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Steel
fluffy
739 Posts

avatar
Ignore User
CLOSED wrote:
chrome i would advise you to delete jonathans pictures , he doesnt take to nicely to people taking his photos and posting them on forums


ken bit rude like, have some of mine

  14 Oct 09 09:33 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Steel
gangstarr
2063 Posts
Porno Valley
avatar
Ignore User
lol!!!!!!!!! great selection flufton
Post New Message in Thread   [Lock  Move  Delete  Archive]
Pages: « 1 3 5 7 9 11 13 15 17 19 21 23 25 27 29 31 33 35 37 39 41 43 45 47 49 51 53 »  
duncancumming.co.uk | Forum | Contact Me | 1 forum user online: + 1 guest