[ View Forums | Start New Thread | Search ]     [ Join | Login ]     en
Pictures: Steel ( [Expand] [RevSort] )
Post New Message in Thread   [Lock  Move  Delete  Archive]
  29 Jan 08 09:40 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Steel
others
33 Posts
Glasgow.
avatar
Ignore User
It's rotterdam

good places to smash their!
  29 Jan 08 09:43 PM | Edit Reply | Steel
CLicKoo
1702 Posts
Botswana
avatar
Ignore User
holland to be precise :D

EDIT : oops didnt see others post lol
[Edited by CLicKoo on 29 Jan 08 09:44 PM]
  29 Jan 08 09:44 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Steel
gangstarr
2063 Posts
Porno Valley
avatar
Ignore User
steezin
  29 Jan 08 09:45 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Steel
CLicKoo
1702 Posts
Botswana
avatar
Ignore User
CLicKoo wrote:
holland to be precise :D

EDIT : oops didnt see others post lol
EDIT : av just noticed the 'netherlands' on the first pic
[Edited by CLicKoo on 29 Jan 08 09:44 PM]
  29 Jan 08 09:46 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Steel
CLicKoo
1702 Posts
Botswana
avatar
Ignore User
CLicKoo wrote:
CLicKoo wrote:
holland to be precise :D

EDIT : oops didnt see others post lol
EDIT : av just noticed the 'netherlands' on the first pic
[Edited by CLicKoo on 29 Jan 08 09:44 PM]


oops fucked it again :( am havin a convo with masel hear dont mind me
  29 Jan 08 10:39 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Steel
Gunghoe
1536 Posts

avatar
Ignore User
That akme is top notch
  29 Jan 08 10:51 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Steel
longdistancerunner
791 Posts
longdistancerunner
avatar
Ignore User
top as what.
  29 Jan 08 10:59 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Steel
jiggles
970 Posts
A DIFFERENT COUNTRY
Ignore User
notch. Duh
  29 Jan 08 11:08 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Steel
longdistancerunner
791 Posts
longdistancerunner
avatar
Ignore User
no. 'top as waaaat'


you understand now.


duh
  30 Jan 08 04:50 AM | Edit Reply | RE: Steel
ja1
69 Posts
glasgow
avatar
Ignore User
yeh, that akme is sharp with a well defined style. His best piece i've seen.
  30 Jan 08 04:48 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Steel
CLicKoo
1702 Posts
Botswana
avatar
Ignore User
ja1 wrote:
His best piece i've seen.


a wouldn't go that far !!
  31 Jan 08 01:11 AM | Edit Reply | RE: Steel
DAS
5 Posts
DUNDEE
Ignore User
AJ holecar is crazyyy
  31 Jan 08 01:26 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Steel
fluffy
739 Posts

avatar
Ignore User
BTP wrote:
There has been many wholecar's done in scotland, its not just AJ thats doing them..


thank you so much for tellng us, made my day...
  31 Jan 08 02:22 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Steel
BELFALL
3091 Posts
Auld Reekie.
avatar
Ignore User
well said btp


but you should have said painting a panel

not being wide or that

post up some of these wholecars

i would really appreciate it
  31 Jan 08 02:24 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Steel
fluffy
739 Posts

avatar
Ignore User
BTP wrote:
Don't act fucking wide!

You could only dream of touching a panel!


ill act as wide as i want, ya batty boy
dont wory when i "touch" a pannel it'll be better than anything youve done so far...
  31 Jan 08 04:57 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Steel
BELFALL
3091 Posts
Auld Reekie.
avatar
Ignore User
high expectations yous both have


do yous even know how good the other man is
  31 Jan 08 06:00 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Steel
gangstarr
2063 Posts
Porno Valley
avatar
Ignore User
BTP wrote:
Don't act fucking wide!

You could only dream of touching a panel!


who else is gettin sick of this cunt wankin over panels? anyone could hit a panel that has the balls. the main thing is hitting it with something good, which is something only you could dream of... as well as me and most cunts on this forum so i dont want to hear any more of anyones shite!
  31 Jan 08 08:39 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Steel
fluffy
739 Posts

avatar
Ignore User
NiqueLeSystem wrote:
high expectations yous both have


do yous even know how good the other man is


yes
  31 Jan 08 09:46 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Steel
CLicKoo
1702 Posts
Botswana
avatar
Ignore User
gangstarr wrote:
BTP wrote:
Don't act fucking wide!

You could only dream of touching a panel!


who else is gettin sick of this cunt wankin over panels? anyone could hit a panel that has the balls. the main thing is hitting it with something good, which is something only you could dream of... as well as me and most cunts on this forum so i dont want to hear any more of anyones shite!


ok dad :P
  31 Jan 08 10:56 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Steel
longdistancerunner
791 Posts
longdistancerunner
avatar
Ignore User
BTP wrote:
Gangstarr wrote:
who else is gettin sick of this cunt wankin over panels? anyone could hit a panel that has the balls. the main thing is hitting it with something good, which is something only you could dream of... as well as me and most cunts on this forum so i dont want to hear any more of anyones shite!


Yea cause im gona stop cause some little fuking kid tells me to!

What you'v basicly said is you dont have the balls, well there are a number of people in Scotland that despite them never running and no one ever seeing them, they do have the balls! And i respect them much more then some little twats that think they should be scared of the police because they fuckin well tag back alleys!


hey back alleys is where its at... toy!
  31 Jan 08 10:58 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Steel
VeronicaMars
1258 Posts
GLA
avatar
Ignore User
black alleys are where its at

with a junkie in the alley with a baseball bat



now thts hardcore....
  31 Jan 08 11:00 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Steel
longdistancerunner
791 Posts
longdistancerunner
avatar
Ignore User
...i tried to get away but I couldnt get far cos the BTP got ma wrists and reposesed ma paint... oh oh oh oh
  31 Jan 08 11:02 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Steel
fluffy
739 Posts

avatar
Ignore User
"never running and no one ever seeing them"
i can see the attraction now.
id slow down with calling people toys, the pieces ive seen of yours werent much to talk about.
  31 Jan 08 11:03 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Steel
longdistancerunner
791 Posts
longdistancerunner
avatar
Ignore User
bushy wrote:
"never running and no one ever seeing them"
i can see the attraction now.
id slow down with calling people toys, the pieces ive seen of yours werent much to talk about.


oh is that beef? I think it is ohhhhh BEEF BEEF BEEF.
I run the alleyways at night. With my sunglasses!
  31 Jan 08 11:08 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Steel
VeronicaMars
1258 Posts
GLA
avatar
Ignore User
i run them with my 'fro comb

and occasionally contagious' sunglasses and beef produce ....
  31 Jan 08 11:09 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Steel
longdistancerunner
791 Posts
longdistancerunner
avatar
Ignore User
hectorr wrote:
i run them with my 'fro comb

and occasionally contagious' sunglasses and beef produce ....


word out!
  31 Jan 08 11:09 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Steel
VeronicaMars
1258 Posts
GLA
avatar
Ignore User
contagious wrote:


word out!


word UP !
  31 Jan 08 11:11 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Steel
longdistancerunner
791 Posts
longdistancerunner
avatar
Ignore User
word bottom!
  31 Jan 08 11:12 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Steel
VeronicaMars
1258 Posts
GLA
avatar
Ignore User
contagious wrote:
word bottom!


this joke has hit rock BOTTOM

LOL tooooo far (y)
  31 Jan 08 11:15 PM | Edit Reply | Steel
gangstarr
2063 Posts
Porno Valley
avatar
Ignore User
BTP wrote:
Gangstarr wrote:
who else is gettin sick of this cunt wankin over panels? anyone could hit a panel that has the balls. the main thing is hitting it with something good, which is something only you could dream of... as well as me and most cunts on this forum so i dont want to hear any more of anyones shite!


Yea cause im gona stop cause some little fuking kid tells me to!

What you'v basicly said is you dont have the balls, well there are a number of people in Scotland that despite them never running and no one ever seeing them, they do have the balls! And i respect them much more then some little twats that think they should be scared of the police because they fuckin well tag back alleys!


im no little kid pal, and i know exactly who you are and what you write so stop tryin to act the big man! youve got what i said all wrong, i never even said anything about myself doing anything. i was merely stating that it just takes balls to hit a train and nothing more, plenty of toys have hit trains! im just sick of people like you acting the big man all hidden away chattin shit non stop and pretending your something special calling everyone wido's and toys and little kids and that..
[Edited by gangstarr on 31 Jan 08 11:21 PM]
Post New Message in Thread   [Lock  Move  Delete  Archive]
Pages: « 1 3 5 7 9 11 13 15 17 19 21 23 25 27 29 31 33 35 37 39 41 43 45 47 49 51 53 »  
duncancumming.co.uk | Forum | Contact Me | 1 forum user online: + 1 guest