[ View Forums | Start New Thread | Search ]     [ Join | Login ]     en
Pictures: Steel ( [Expand] [RevSort] )
Post New Message in Thread   [Lock  Move  Delete  Archive]
  28 Mar 08 07:21 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Steel
Outline
113 Posts

Ignore User
Brilliant akme as per.
  28 Mar 08 10:33 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Steel
TheKid
495 Posts
Have Paint. Will Travel.
Ignore User
Loving that CRAZY bomb man, shit hot!
  29 Mar 08 04:41 PM | Edit Reply | Steel
CLicKoo
1702 Posts
Botswana
avatar
Ignore User
TheElusive wrote:
Loving that CRAZY bomb man, shit hot!


haha of all the fuckin things tae say you love, you choose that piece a shit
[Edited by CLicKoo on 29 Mar 08 04:44 PM]
  29 Mar 08 05:56 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Steel
PulseAMcrew
583 Posts
glasgow
avatar
Ignore User
first estm is a beast man nice pics stubz;)
  29 Mar 08 07:54 PM | Edit Reply | Steel
Stubz1
506 Posts
GoogleEarth
avatar
Ignore User
Btw those are Fakes pics just to clear it up;) Good pics though
[Edited by Stubz1 on 29 Mar 08 07:59 PM]
  29 Mar 08 07:56 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Steel
TheKid
495 Posts
Have Paint. Will Travel.
Ignore User
CLicKoo wrote:
TheElusive wrote:
Loving that CRAZY bomb man, shit hot!


haha of all the fuckin things tae say you love, you choose that piece a shit
[Edited by CLicKoo on 29 Mar 08 04:44 PM]


I know, was gonna say i wasnt really feeling the AKME, but it would have been too much of a lie...
  30 Mar 08 02:06 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Steel
CLicKoo
1702 Posts
Botswana
avatar
Ignore User
well it isnt the best 'a' hes ever done but still a nice piece
  30 Mar 08 04:00 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Steel
DrZoidberg
2052 Posts
Glasgow.
avatar
Ignore User
That akmes in Lyon btw
  30 Mar 08 04:11 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Steel
Bourbon
512 Posts

avatar
Ignore User
stubz stick the other pics on?
  30 Mar 08 04:22 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Steel
DrZoidberg
2052 Posts
Glasgow.
avatar
Ignore User
Btw there my pics and ill stick them on when i remember my photobucket password
  30 Mar 08 04:30 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Steel
Metro
3588 Posts

Ignore User
Faek1AM wrote:
Btw there my pics and ill stick them on when i remember my photobucket password


use www.tinypic.com
  30 Mar 08 04:49 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Steel
DrZoidberg
2052 Posts
Glasgow.
avatar
Ignore User
Thanks(L)
  11 Apr 08 10:44 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Steel
bboy
435 Posts
G-Town...MuhFukkah
avatar
Ignore User
that akme at the top of the page is nice as hell
  15 Apr 08 03:57 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Steel
TheDoc
857 Posts
The Past.
avatar
Ignore User
  21 Apr 08 03:03 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Steel
DrZoidberg
2052 Posts
Glasgow.
avatar
Ignore User




























Theres some moreee steel for yeez
  22 Apr 08 05:37 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Steel
Stubz1
506 Posts
GoogleEarth
avatar
Ignore User
fuckin right
  23 Apr 08 01:31 AM | Edit Reply | RE: Steel
creepncrawl
4 Posts

Ignore User
kulture? ya fuckin thievin wee bastard. U blatantly just stole those flix off a private site. dont let me catch u ya fuckin rat!
  23 Apr 08 06:13 AM | Edit Reply | RE: Steel
Metro
3588 Posts

Ignore User
Boo hoo.
  23 Apr 08 08:05 AM | Edit Reply | RE: Steel
DrZoidberg
2052 Posts
Glasgow.
avatar
Ignore User
creepncrawl wrote:
kulture? ya fuckin thievin wee bastard. U blatantly just stole those flix off a private site. dont let me catch u ya fuckin rat!




HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHA A private site?????????? haha i laugh at u you fanny
  23 Apr 08 11:37 AM | Edit Reply | RE: Steel
YERDAH
241 Posts

avatar
Ignore User
looking at aw this steel MAKES ME WONDER hmmmmmmmmm think al rape the yards this weekend yummy.

voteyerdah
  23 Apr 08 01:59 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Steel
creepncrawl
4 Posts

Ignore User
u steal my flicks n laugh at me?!?! hahahh, what a fuckin gimp. Judging by the fun I had when those panels were painted I think its plain to see who's got the last laugh. U cunts are fuckin pathetic. It doesnt make u smart just because u posted some flix of somebody elses panels. The fact that u posted them clearly states that ur into them. eat my jizz son. swallow.
  23 Apr 08 03:58 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Steel
DrZoidberg
2052 Posts
Glasgow.
avatar
Ignore User
creepncrawl wrote:
u steal my flicks n laugh at me?!?! hahahh, what a fuckin gimp. Judging by the fun I had when those panels were painted I think its plain to see who's got the last laugh. U cunts are fuckin pathetic. It doesnt make u smart just because u posted some flix of somebody elses panels. The fact that u posted them clearly states that ur into them. eat my jizz son. swallow.



Haha, mate i got them off myspace and posted them on here because i like them and i was wanting to know other peoples opinions, and for u to say they were stolen off a privete site and for me not to know who u are, i thought it was just another weirdo saying untrue shit, apoligies big mahn
  23 Apr 08 04:29 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Steel
BELFALL
3091 Posts
Auld Reekie.
avatar
Ignore User
Kulture wrote:
creepncrawl wrote:
u steal my flicks n laugh at me?!?! hahahh, what a fuckin gimp. Judging by the fun I had when those panels were painted I think its plain to see who's got the last laugh. U cunts are fuckin pathetic. It doesnt make u smart just because u posted some flix of somebody elses panels. The fact that u posted them clearly states that ur into them. eat my jizz son. swallow.



Haha, mate i got them off myspace and posted them on here because i like them and i was wanting to know other peoples opinions, and for u to say they were stolen off a privete site and for me not to know who u are, i thought it was just another weirdo saying untrue shit, apoligies big mahn



creepncrawl just tuned you wee sac!
  23 Apr 08 04:33 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Steel
DrZoidberg
2052 Posts
Glasgow.
avatar
Ignore User
I apoligiesed, how does that make u a wee sack exactly? hunners of people do it every day
  23 Apr 08 04:37 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Steel
BELFALL
3091 Posts
Auld Reekie.
avatar
Ignore User
Kulture wrote:
I apoligiesed, how does that make u a wee sack exactly? hunners of people do it every day



bacuase i just told you it did!
  23 Apr 08 05:45 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Steel
terror
1500 Posts
the dirty south
Ignore User
here mate this thread aint for posting your own steel pics.
its for pics of steel that you like.

so dont jump down the wee guys throat over some pictures fuck sake!
  24 Apr 08 05:31 PM | Edit Reply | Steel
BUNDEMOUT
1274 Posts

Ignore User
creepncrawl wrote:
u steal my flicks n laugh at me?!?! hahahh, what a fuckin gimp. Judging by the fun I had when those panels were painted I think its plain to see who's got the last laugh. U cunts are fuckin pathetic. It doesnt make u smart just because u posted some flix of somebody elses panels. The fact that u posted them clearly states that ur into them. eat my jizz son. swallow.

congrats on heavily baiting yourself up!
also feelin all the akme panels and that berlin free daze!
[Edited by BUNDEMOUT on 24 Apr 08 05:47 PM]
  24 Apr 08 06:29 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Steel
BELFALL
3091 Posts
Auld Reekie.
avatar
Ignore User
bundemout i was gonna phone you but the pigs have my phone



been through recently??
  24 Apr 08 06:41 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Steel
MichaelBarrymore
22 Posts
Liverpool
Ignore User
major props to akme, especialy for the NY Subway
  24 Apr 08 06:47 PM | Edit Reply | Steel
gangstarr
2063 Posts
Porno Valley
avatar
Ignore User
MichaelBarrymore wrote:
especialy for the NY Subway


how you know its ny?
[Edited by gangstarr on 24 Apr 08 06:47 PM]
Post New Message in Thread   [Lock  Move  Delete  Archive]
Pages: « 1 3 5 7 9 11 13 15 17 19 21 23 25 27 29 31 33 35 37 39 41 43 45 47 49 51 53 »  
duncancumming.co.uk | Forum | Contact Me | 1 forum user online: + 1 guest