[ View Forums | Start New Thread | Search ]     [ Join | Login ]     en
Graffiti: Dundee ( [Expand] [RevSort] )
Post New Message in Thread   [Lock  Move  Delete  Archive]
  14 Dec 07 06:56 PM | Edit Reply | Dundee
FuckKnows
432 Posts

Ignore User
Whats happenin there the now?

One a the guys I used to paint with there is killing it, his stuff is off the hook just now.

Been ages since I lived there and only go through for the odd sesh now and again so i havnt been part of the scene. Any good tings happening?
  14 Dec 07 07:06 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Dundee
Gunghoe
1535 Posts

Ignore User
For a city of its size, Dundee has alot of surprisingly good writers!
  14 Dec 07 07:11 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Dundee
Gunghoe
1535 Posts

Ignore User
That sounded more patronising than i intended
  14 Dec 07 07:12 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Dundee
TheKid
495 Posts
Have Paint. Will Travel.
Ignore User
I pass through Dundee all the time, but never get to look around... But, by the looks of pics ive seen, it's quality rather than quantity. Though i heard it's picking up, soon it'll be quality and quantity!!
  14 Dec 07 10:28 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Dundee
FuckKnows
432 Posts

Ignore User
Many abondoned factories that had great shit done inside them. And loadsa dubs about dundee if you know where to look. I want ta know whos getting up about the place now though.
  14 Dec 07 10:31 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Dundee
SpecialBranch
577 Posts

Ignore User
Dundee is full of beef, so many kids. And 2 shops selling paint? silly. Im not a fan of the scene there although theres the odd decent happening. Also, a main playa shot off to new pastures i heard...
  14 Dec 07 10:45 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Dundee
FuckKnows
432 Posts

Ignore User
Oh yea, dunno why he fucked off to where he did. Am pretty sure I know who your talking about.
  15 Dec 07 02:22 AM | Edit Reply | RE: Dundee
toast1
279 Posts

Ignore User
my sources tell me mr.anrk se dos has been pretty busy in the area
  18 Dec 07 08:54 PM | Edit Reply | Dundee
JuiceTerry
62 Posts

Ignore User
[Edited by JuiceTerry on 17 Nov 09 12:30 AM]
  19 Dec 07 10:38 AM | Edit Reply | RE: Dundee
mistervera
95 Posts

Ignore User
Yeah it would seem from what i hear that there are a lot of people out there "spitting" pieces.

Dundee has always had a good scene but unfortunately it seems to be plagued with this at the moment. Probably because there is actually a legal spot to paint. This never happened when we painted in old factory's etc that no one really knew about.

*spitting pieces - havent used that phrase for about 15 years!!!!
  19 Dec 07 11:35 AM | Edit Reply | RE: Dundee
FuckKnows
432 Posts

Ignore User
I must know you... have you done some work with krime?
  20 Dec 07 10:01 AM | Edit Reply | RE: Dundee
mistervera
95 Posts

Ignore User
Yeah but only in the last 2 years or so as i moved through to Glasvegas about 6-7 years ago. I paint as part of the VK crew and been doing the do since 1985.

Where about in Dundee did you paint - blackness? Did you do any painting up in the old factory next to the big Asda?
  20 Dec 07 10:12 AM | Edit Reply | RE: Dundee
FuckKnows
432 Posts

Ignore User
Yea I thought you were vk, I painted everywhere haha. blackness... was that the one with the massive piles of pigeonshit? Or do you mean the area that got demolished? I think i painted with you on the real big weekend thing, krime, ante, me, you and someone from fife possibly.

I did this piece a crap >>>> bearing in mind it was quite a long while ago hahaha

20 Dec 07 11:28 AM | Edit Reply | RE: Dundee
mistervera
95 Posts

Ignore User
Nah mate wasnt me - might have been Lyken. Your piece looks nice though. You still painting? Where are you based now?
  20 Dec 07 01:06 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Dundee
FuckKnows
432 Posts

Ignore User
Still painting, and am based nowhere in particular just now. Which will be changing this year hopefully.
  25 Nov 09 09:17 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Dundee
krimemdmavk
30 Posts
sunny dee
Ignore User
arite cheif FK, how ya been. hope yer comin back. not been doin much paintin recently, noo job n shit.

will have to give ya a call, catch up ken.

k
Post New Message in Thread   [Lock  Move  Delete  Archive]

duncancumming.co.uk | Forum | Contact Me | 1 forum user online: + 1 guest