[ View Forums | Start New Thread | Search ]     [ Join | Login ]     en
Announcements: NEW PAINT SHOP IN DUNDEE ( [Expand] [RevSort] )
Post New Message in Thread   [Lock  Move  Delete  Archive]
  08 Mar 09 12:32 AM | Edit Reply | RE: NEW PAINT SHOP IN DUNDEE
VeronicaMars
1258 Posts
GLA
avatar
Ignore User
MYNAMEIS wrote:
THATS KL


INNNUT.
  11 Aug 09 07:04 PM | Edit Reply | RE: NEW PAINT SHOP IN DUNDEE
oneandonlytam
338 Posts

avatar
Ignore User
misterwobble wrote:
GreenCrack wrote:
yonaboot wrote:
SIMPLISTIK wrote:
GreenCrack wrote:
SIMPLISTIK wrote:
SpecialBranch wrote:
SIMPLISTIK wrote:
a new shop called ARKiVE has opened in the seagate. its a clothes shop but theres a spray paint shop inside. went there expectin to see ozzy's but theres was another shop there. askd a member of staff if they did paint and they have a SPRAY shop in their shop. pretty dope

had mtn hardcore and belton cans. krink, on the run and molotow pens. few mags and tht bt nt much else. still better than nothing init.


ive racked my fair shir from ozzies like.

Surely you own this shop? Seeing as there was a gap of like 20 mins between you making one thread entitled 'need a new place to buy paint in Dundee' and the second 'new place to buy paint in Dundee.' Could at least have posted it under 2 different accounts...



i dont own the shop. i work there. iv recently inheritied the spray paint section from the last half-wit who ran it. im actually wantin to make it into a proper spray paint store. b4 ozzys just had a few shelves with paint, now iv manged to get a room and more shelves and more paint. any suggestions on what to do next?? iv got mtn hardcore and belton in. a lot of people have mentioned monster and mtn 2g. iv managed to get molotow, on the run and krink pens too. im not a writer, i will probs never be a writer. im into graffiti art probably for the same reasons ou guys gt into it, i thnk it looks gd and i appreciate the tags and the squads and crews. i would love to throw shit just gime some ideas and pointers.
[Edited by SIMPLISTIK on 28 Feb 09 06:31 PM]


U talk so much shit! the gay little room where the paint is kept nw is getting turned into a bit where they can grip tape skateboards and shit! the only reason the paint is there nw is cus every1 was fukin rakin it!! AND u have a shit collection of colours! NO BLACK! NO BULNERS! NO CHROME! what u think a bunch of fukin pens is gonna make up for ur lack of paint!! Stop advertising ur fukin shite paki shop on the website!!


LOADSA BLACK, LOADSA CHROME!
the spray room was the skate room, not anymore. i thnk i shud know if i work there. theres no burners which is something im gonna order next time. its pretty obvious u havent been in for a while... oh and every1 wasnt rakin it. it was out in the open before, we put it in the room so we dont get young kids constantly cumin in tryin to get sold. now if they look under age we dnt let them in the room


ive racked my fair share from ozzies like.
[Edited by yonaboot on 05 Mar 09 04:48 AM]


Ano thats shite!! We all racked paint from ozzies even when that fat paki cunt with the glasses came over to u and used to stand beside u and tell u what colours worked with what

"eh, this black would be gd as a fill with this dark green as the outline and this bright yellow as the outline round the whole thing!!"



"get that blue that blue and that fluro pink"
fucking idiot annoys me.


fuck ozzys am gonna go to sidewinders


wouldn't waste yer time mate, was in dundee the other week, ent to sidewinders (fuckin hassle to find) and its SEVEN FUCKING POUNDS FOR A BURNER wtf?!?!?!?!
paki cunt should fuck off back to aberdeen
  22 Aug 09 10:30 AM | Edit Reply | RE: NEW PAINT SHOP IN DUNDEE
krimemdmavk
30 Posts
sunny dee
avatar
Ignore User
woop woop. update on dundee paint situation

arkive/ozzys has the FULL range of montana gold and mtn 94. 5 tins for 20 buckeroo so i guess all yooz young lads may have to pick up an extra paper round or summin.

k
  22 Aug 09 01:11 PM | Edit Reply | RE: NEW PAINT SHOP IN DUNDEE
MACB
811 Posts

Ignore User
RIPPPPPPPPPPPP^
  22 Aug 09 01:18 PM | Edit Reply | RE: NEW PAINT SHOP IN DUNDEE
VeronicaMars
1258 Posts
GLA
avatar
Ignore User
6 for 20 is more the deal for me
  22 Aug 09 02:47 PM | Edit Reply | RE: NEW PAINT SHOP IN DUNDEE
oneandonlytam
338 Posts

avatar
Ignore User
Leon wrote:
RIPPPPPPPPPPPP^


agreed!!
fuck payin those prices, would rather buy poundland paint, they actually care about customers!! hahaha
  22 Aug 09 04:19 PM | Edit Reply | RE: NEW PAINT SHOP IN DUNDEE
cctvsteve
403 Posts

avatar
Ignore User
Towlie wrote:
Leon wrote:
RIPPPPPPPPPPPP^


agreed!!
fuck payin those prices, would rather buy poundland paint, they actually care about customers!! hahaha


n00b
  22 Aug 09 05:56 PM | Edit Reply | RE: NEW PAINT SHOP IN DUNDEE
MACB
811 Posts

Ignore User
germs wrote:
Towlie wrote:
Leon wrote:
RIPPPPPPPPPPPP^


agreed!!
fuck payin those prices, would rather buy poundland paint, they actually care about customers!! hahaha


n00b


just cause your raj and steal it!
  22 Aug 09 07:58 PM | Edit Reply | RE: NEW PAINT SHOP IN DUNDEE
Uxbridge
152 Posts

Ignore User
germs wrote:
Towlie wrote:
Leon wrote:
RIPPPPPPPPPPPP^


agreed!!
fuck payin those prices, would rather buy poundland paint, they actually care about customers!! hahaha


n00b


you dont even write mate..
  22 Aug 09 09:40 PM | Edit Reply | RE: NEW PAINT SHOP IN DUNDEE
cctvsteve
403 Posts

avatar
Ignore User
Uxbridge wrote:
germs wrote:
Towlie wrote:
Leon wrote:
RIPPPPPPPPPPPP^


agreed!!
fuck payin those prices, would rather buy poundland paint, they actually care about customers!! hahaha


n00b


you dont even write mate..


...not at the moment nope, but i never bought poundland paint.
  22 Aug 09 09:56 PM | Edit Reply | RE: NEW PAINT SHOP IN DUNDEE
Uxbridge
152 Posts

Ignore User
germs wrote:
Uxbridge wrote:
germs wrote:
Towlie wrote:
Leon wrote:
RIPPPPPPPPPPPP^


agreed!!
fuck payin those prices, would rather buy poundland paint, they actually care about customers!! hahaha


n00b


you dont even write mate..


...not at the moment nope, but i never bought poundland paint.


i dont think towlie does either, you obviously misunderstood the whole point of the post
  23 Aug 09 05:03 PM | Edit Reply | RE: NEW PAINT SHOP IN DUNDEE
ralphh
112 Posts
Glasgow
avatar
Ignore User
krimemdmavk wrote:
woop woop. update on dundee paint situation

arkive/ozzys has the FULL range of montana gold and mtn 94. 5 tins for 20 buckeroo so i guess all yooz young lads may have to pick up an extra paper round or summin.

k



think you better get an extra paper round for yer 40 squids worth o paint
  23 Aug 09 05:57 PM | Edit Reply | RE: NEW PAINT SHOP IN DUNDEE
misterwobble
429 Posts
ibrox
Ignore User
such a rip
used to be 3 for a tenner
that would make 6 for 20
why they doing 5 for 20 now?


fuck that shop
  25 Aug 09 06:57 PM | Edit Reply | RE: NEW PAINT SHOP IN DUNDEE
ralphh
112 Posts
Glasgow
avatar
Ignore User
misterwobble wrote:
such a rip
used to be 3 for a tenner
that would make 6 for 20
why they doing 5 for 20 now?


because its new stock. you no read
  25 Aug 09 11:33 PM | Edit Reply | RE: NEW PAINT SHOP IN DUNDEE
Snarf
11 Posts

Ignore User
Pretty expensive when the R.R.P. of MTN 94 is £3.25! Works out as buyin' 6 cans and only being given 5.

Rip.

Saying that, £4 a tin seems to be the average price here now.
  31 Aug 09 11:42 AM | Edit Reply | RE: NEW PAINT SHOP IN DUNDEE
ralphh
112 Posts
Glasgow
avatar
Ignore User
when i was through in dundee the weekend just past i found sidewinders after a good look and they had fuck all paint no chromes no blacks and £5.50 a tin for montana gold
  08 Sep 09 07:03 PM | Edit Reply | RE: NEW PAINT SHOP IN DUNDEE
krimemdmavk
30 Posts
sunny dee
avatar
Ignore User
ralphh wrote:
when i was through in dundee the weekend just past i found sidewinders after a good look and they had fuck all paint no chromes no blacks and £5.50 a tin for montana gold


exactly.
  10 Sep 09 01:27 PM | Edit Reply | RE: NEW PAINT SHOP IN DUNDEE
SIMPLISTIK
23 Posts

Ignore User
aryt, the montana gold is 5 for 20 boyos

the 94 is 3.89 or 3 tins for ten quid
the hardcore and belton is 7 tins for 20 bucks

montana gold - every colour and at 5 for £20 is the best price goin

cheapest graff paint in dundee and the biggest selection goin

ARKiVE
  10 Sep 09 02:12 PM | Edit Reply | RE: NEW PAINT SHOP IN DUNDEE
Gunghoe
1535 Posts

avatar
Ignore User
Go lick the bile from a dead badger’s septic anal passage.
  10 Sep 09 02:57 PM | Edit Reply | RE: NEW PAINT SHOP IN DUNDEE
Meg
92 Posts
Quahog
avatar
Ignore User
PAKI
  10 Sep 09 04:48 PM | Edit Reply | RE: NEW PAINT SHOP IN DUNDEE
Snarf
11 Posts

Ignore User
SIMPLISTIK wrote:
aryt, the montana gold is 5 for 20 boyos

the 94 is 3.89 or 3 tins for ten quid
the hardcore and belton is 7 tins for 20 bucks

montana gold - every colour and at 5 for £20 is the best price goin

cheapest graff paint in dundee and the biggest selection goin

ARKiVE


What colours of MTN Hardcore & Belton do you stock?

£2.85 a tin is a good price. Shame it's away out in Dundee, though.
  10 Sep 09 07:17 PM | Edit Reply | RE: NEW PAINT SHOP IN DUNDEE
misterwobble
429 Posts
ibrox
Ignore User
SIMPLISTIK wrote:
aryt, the montana gold is 5 for 20 boyos

the 94 is 3.89 or 3 tins for ten quid
the hardcore and belton is 7 tins for 20 bucks

montana gold - every colour and at 5 for £20 is the best price goin

cheapest graff paint in dundee and the biggest selection goin

ARKiVE



decent likess, shame the shops aload of bollocks
  11 Nov 09 01:03 AM | Edit Reply | NEW PAINT SHOP IN DUNDEE
oneandonlytam
338 Posts

avatar
Ignore User
krimemdmavk wrote:
Quality, you type how you speak. I like that.

aye man. there too many wee cunts on here slatin the stores wha sell paint, now to be honest arkives paint income is fuck all compared with the rest of the shop and brutaly they dinna even need to stock it. all theses fuckin loonies should be fuckin greatfull that stores in dundee are helpin the scene. me personally cannna do withoot monster so ill go wherever the paint is.



how the fuck are shops helping the scene??????
the only way anyone can help the scene, is by painting it.
twat
[Edited by Towlie on 11 Nov 09 01:11 AM]
  11 Nov 09 01:26 AM | Edit Reply | NEW PAINT SHOP IN DUNDEE
CATZMCKENZIE
103 Posts
YOUR KITCHEN FLOOR.
avatar
Ignore User
BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEFF.

Arkive is crap.
the clothes are smart, ill give them that.

but the paint....
the door to the so called "paint room" was done by some fanny ass toys!

and personally i dont like being stuck in a tiny room with some hipster pretending to know about graffiti and asking me what i write etc.

bring back skinnycap!
[Edited by TEMPZ on 11 Nov 09 01:31 AM]
  11 Nov 09 12:56 PM | Edit Reply | RE: NEW PAINT SHOP IN DUNDEE
oneandonlytam
338 Posts

avatar
Ignore User
TEMPZ wrote:
BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEFF.

Arkive is crap.
the clothes are smart, ill give them that.

but the paint....
the door to the so called "paint room" was done by some fanny ass toys!

and personally i dont like being stuck in a tiny room with some hipster pretending to know about graffiti and asking me what i write etc.

bring back skinnycap!
[Edited by TEMPZ on 11 Nov 09 01:31 AM]





word
  20 Dec 09 09:58 PM | Edit Reply | RE: NEW PAINT SHOP IN DUNDEE
krimemdmavk
30 Posts
sunny dee
avatar
Ignore User
Cartman wrote:
krimemdmavk wrote:
Quality, you type how you speak. I like that.

aye man. there too many wee cunts on here slatin the stores wha sell paint, now to be honest arkives paint income is fuck all compared with the rest of the shop and brutaly they dinna even need to stock it. all theses fuckin loonies should be fuckin greatfull that stores in dundee are helpin the scene. me personally cannna do withoot monster so ill go wherever the paint is.



how the fuck are shops helping the scene??????
the only way anyone can help the scene, is by painting it.
twat
[Edited by Towlie on 11 Nov 09 01:11 AM]


cos ya get the paint fae the shop........

fuckin idiot.
Post New Message in Thread   [Lock  Move  Delete  Archive]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4  
duncancumming.co.uk | Forum | Contact Me | 1 forum user online: + 1 guest